Essentials of Digital Advertising - Level II
Level II of Essentials of Digital Advertising furthers the journey to understanding the “what, how and why” digital advertising is valued and transacted. This course is an absolute requirement to deepen your understanding of digital advertising assets, ad delivery data and technology, and understanding audience targeting and relating campaign objectives to metrics and measurement.
This curriculum illustrates how ad delivery and programmatic media works, how audience data is used to ensure the right ad is served to the right person with the right message and shows best practices for aligning metrics and other considerations for measuring the impact of digital ads in a cross-screen world. The Essentials of Advertising Level I and Level II courses provide media and marketing professionals with the essential knowledge needed to ensure a complete and deep perspective of digital advertising.
This course series will provide the knowledge and perspectives marketers must have to build in-house media operations and be more proactive with their external media agencies and partners. These courses will strengthen the core knowledge media professionals must have to broadly understand the mechanisms and options of digital advertising. The curriculum will help agencies and publishers create and validate their media strategies to meet their clients’ brand media objectives.
Students taking Level II will be able to:
- Identify the latest standards for display, mobile, video, and native ad formats
- Properly explain the functions of ad serving, the role of ad servers
- Detail how ads are served and why/where discrepancies occur in counting impressions
- Define criteria for counting ad impressions and viewable ad impressions
- Define the ad tech stack and differentiate between SSP, DSP, and DMP functions
- Understand the benefits of programmatic media
- Convey how data is collected and used in ad targeting
- Identify 5 major targeting categories, and the advantages and considerations for each
- Describe different types of audience targeting and how advertisers need to approach audience segmentation and retargeting
- Explain the differences between geo-aware and geo-fencing as part of the mobile targeting
- Define all the key measurement terms
- Differentiate the performance metrics and how to apply them based on campaign objectives
- Prepare a perspective on how click-through rates should be used
The Essentials of Digital Advertising Level I and Level II courses provide marketing and media professionals with the essential knowledge and perspectives needed to ensure a complete and deep perspective of digital advertising and understand the mechanisms and options to value and transact digital media. This course series will help marketers build in-house media operations, be more proactive with their external media agencies and partners and the curriculum will help agencies and publishers create and validate their media strategies to meet their clients’ brand media objectives.
Multi-Course Registration Discounts
Discount based on total number of courses for all people registered in one registration process. For example, if you register 2 people for 3 courses each, the total number of courses would be 6 and the multi-course discount would therefore be 14% as per the chart below. ( click here for additional details.)
In-Person Seminars and Training Webinars are calculated separately for course totals and are not additive.
|2 courses = 5%||3 courses = 7%||4 courses = 9%||5 courses = 10%|
|6 courses = 11%||7 courses = 12%||8 courses = 13%||9 courses = 14%|
|10 or more courses = 15%|
Prices, dates, locations, course content and other specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Early-Bird pricing requires full payment to be received by Laredo Group no later than 5 business days after registration; if payment is received after that deadline, pricing will revert to Standard Pricing.